Monday is going to be day one for me...

So, tomorrow is the day that I am going to try my best to set all my New Years Resolutions into motion. The major one for me is to begin exercising and counting calories again tomorrow. I have been off the diet train for like 3 months now:sad: , so this will be hard. But, I am ready for a drastic change and I can tell that this is the time for me to do it. I turn 25 on April 14, and my goal is to lose 30 lbs. by then. I have 60 lbs. that could use to come off, so I don't think 30 is unreasonable.:smile:

I'll weigh myself tomorrow, reset my MFP info, and start practicing some self control:glasses: . Is anyone else starting over again tomorrow?

Replies

• Amylynn
    Amylynn Posts: 242 Member
    So, tomorrow is the day that I am going to try my best to set all my New Years Resolutions into motion. The major one for me is to begin exercising and counting calories again tomorrow. I have been off the diet train for like 3 months now:sad: , so this will be hard. But, I am ready for a drastic change and I can tell that this is the time for me to do it. I turn 25 on April 14, and my goal is to lose 30 lbs. by then. I have 60 lbs. that could use to come off, so I don't think 30 is unreasonable.:smile:

I'll weigh myself tomorrow, reset my MFP info, and start practicing some self control:glasses: . Is anyone else starting over again tomorrow?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    You can do 30 by your birthday!! :flowerforyou:

Good luck! :drinker:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Hi Amy! I have been strict on mine for a whole week as of today, so I won't be starting over tomorrow. I know you can do this so don't give up! :bigsmile: I know it's so hard because I have been here before too but you can keep it up! :drinker: Drink lots of water and get some exercise in everyday if you can and stay right on your calories. Good luck!!
  • cerfin
    cerfin Posts: 41
    Tomorrow starts exercising for me again. It will probably be difficult since it has been 3 weeks with out it. :embarassed: Good luck to you and to me, we can do it!
  • jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Tomorrow is my day too - its the first day back to school (teacher). We are starting a biggest loser contest there. There is $350 at stake. I think I might succeed this time! :happy:
  • Good luck!
  • Amylynn
    Thanks everyone for the support. Good luck to everyone else who's starting over with me tomorrow.:bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I start over every morning!! I cant think about a year or a month even...so I just diet one day at a time.

Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I start over every morning!! I cant think about a year or a month even...so I just diet one day at a time.

Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • Amylynn
    That's a very good point. I will try to think of it like that from now on and maybe I'll have better luck this time around. Thanx.
  • you got it sisters everyday is a challenge so one day at a time and soon they add up:happy:
  • I had to reply, since I'm Amy Lynn too ~and Lynn with 2 Ns like you. Funny.
    Monday is my restart day, again ... I too have 30 some pounds to go too .... and I need to restart as I blew it New Year's eve, restarted and need to restart again for I blew it tonight for my daughter's 13th B.D. ~but not as bad as New Years, but over did the calories nonetheless. Still, I could record the damage this time.

I think that must be the trick, ...So we get side tracked now and then, so what. Just as long as recognize it begin to control it and ~most important~ we turn around and get back on that track.

But, really, the best reply to your post was the one who said "you could do 30 lbs by April." Hopefully, so can I! Best of luck to you and to all of us!!!

116686.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter