So I been at this for a couple days...

FoxyLoxy
FoxyLoxy Posts: 80 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
and I love it! I knew that I had been overeating but I had no idea that it was so much! I am a mother of 2 and have gained 60 pounds since I met my husband - so over the past 8 years. I set up my profile with a weight that I can live with but I have to be honest, the thought of losing just 10 pounds has me excited! :laugh: The thought of actually going beyond losing the weight that I have initially set as my goal has me totally amped. I can't wait to see some real progress. I have have already seen a change in the way I think about food before I eat it and I now have a whole new perspective on exercise - it has been years since I've been able to bring myself back into this healthy frame of thinking! Oh...and I edited - yes, I also have that ginormous tote of clothes that I need to fit back into! LOL

Replies

• FoxyLoxy
    FoxyLoxy Posts: 80 Member
    and I love it! I knew that I had been overeating but I had no idea that it was so much! I am a mother of 2 and have gained 60 pounds since I met my husband - so over the past 8 years. I set up my profile with a weight that I can live with but I have to be honest, the thought of losing just 10 pounds has me excited! :laugh: The thought of actually going beyond losing the weight that I have initially set as my goal has me totally amped. I can't wait to see some real progress. I have have already seen a change in the way I think about food before I eat it and I now have a whole new perspective on exercise - it has been years since I've been able to bring myself back into this healthy frame of thinking! Oh...and I edited - yes, I also have that ginormous tote of clothes that I need to fit back into! LOL
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    I have 2 totes full of clothes waiting on me so I do understand! You can do this you just gotta believe in yourself! Keep up the good work!!
  • Me too! I have all my "wish" clothes that I can't wait to fit back into. I did the same thing as you, I stayed healthy and thin and active and as SOON as I met my husband, I got lazy, content and packed on the pounds. I am regaining control THIS YEAR!

Good luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.