Pole Dancing

Options
I am seriously thinking about adding pole dancing to my workout regiment. Has anyone ever taken a class? If so share your experience. Thanks in advance.:smile:

Replies

• morgaj8
    Options
    bump*
  • aclark6818
    aclark6818 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    My friend and her girlfriends took one and said it was a lot of fun & a real workout!!! Have fun!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    I have I have! And I love it! It is definitely a challenge and it requires alot of strength...strength I didn't have at frist. The first class left me with sore and covered with bruises. However, as the class progressed, I got stronger espcially in my forearms, triceps and lats. I have taken 8 weeks of classes so far. Aside from the fitness aspect, it is super fun and empowering! I recommend it to every woman. You feel more confident and sexy
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I sponsor some pole dancing classes,mostly ones and fives.
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    try searching my friend on here queen_bea - she instructs pole dancing and can probably give you advice!
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    i havent but i soo would sounds like soo much fun!!
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Do it! It is the MOST fun you will have. Fair warning, wear some running tights/capris. You WILL bruise up your inner thighs...at least I did the first time I took the class.
  • lisa123abc
    Options
    Thanks for the information everyone.
  • krleti1
    krleti1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I teach the sport of pole and haven't been back in a gym since I started and I am a personal trainer by trade...it is a true full body workout. My pole workout for intense advanced burns about 720 cals in 60 min.