Searching...

Options
Hello all...I recently joined MFP and am looking to add some friends that are in a similar situation as myself...or any others who care to be friends as well.

I am 34 years old and looking to lose about 30 pounds or so. I am going for more of a look than a weight, but we will see how that goes as time progresses. I have been floating around the same weight generally for years but for the past two weeks, the calorie counting has been working for me and I lost 4 pounds in the first week!

I am starting P90X/Insanity Hybrid workout series next week while also maintaining a rrunning schedule since I do mud runs and obstacle course runs quite frequently. I actually have a 10K mud run tomorrow. I see that several people have mud runs pics as their profile picture so I know I'm not the only one crazy enough to do them.

I definitely use this site for more than just calorie counting. It is a great motivator to see what others have done and it keeps me on the right track towards my goals. Although my goals may not be the same as others, the inspiration and motivation clearly help me stay on the right path.

Thanks in advance to all that support, inspire and motivate and I look forward to watching everyone's progress.
Mark

Replies

• mjemerson
    Options
    Welcome to MFP this is a great site. Sounds like you are off the great start! Good luck with your goals and if please feel free to add me. We can all use a little more support! MJ