Canned Tuna Suggestion?

Options
13»

Replies

• sandyw1482000
    Options
    If you are okay with sweet peppers, fresh red onions, fresh tomatoes diced, thyme and a sprig of lemon .. toss these in a frying pan, saute it with a dash of olive oil, throw in your tuna... and you have a nice filling meal with a slice of toasted multigrain bread.

One thing about the tuna.. when you open the tin, use the lid and press down hard on the tuna to get as much of the juice its in out. This recipe is best if the tuna is not soggy.

Hope you enjoy it. And all the best to you on your journey.
  • velveeta411
    Options
    I think the tuna pouches taste better than canned tuna. One suggestion is adding: banana peppers, onions and cucumbers to the tuna and eat it like a salad. You could also add a little hot sauce and onions and eat it on a tortilla or veggie wrap. Very tasty!!
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    All of these sound delicious! I have lots of ideas for next week yay :)
  • judycoros
    Options
    I use Light raspberry vinegrette dressing with the tuna and add fresh tomato. I like the tuna in pouches with a sweet spicy flavor to it. I also put tuna in spinach and add onion chip dip for flavor. All the best with your weigh loss
  • kmbutler09
    kmbutler09 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm super picky and don't like mayo either. I only eat tuna with crackers(special k or wheat thins) and laughing cow cheese.