Best Exercise vids in the UK?

Options
Hi guys, another question... now its coming up to winter wanted to know if anyone does the 30d ay shred over here or what other exercise vids any one would recommend?

Cheerios!

Replies

• kernowprincess
    kernowprincess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi I have the 30 Day Shred, only vid I need.
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of getting that, do you only do 1 20min session a day or do all three?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I have a nell mcandrew dvd, peak energy, which i really like as its pretty hard work, but very simple to follow, which is great as i am not very coordinated!

Davina mccalls power of 3 dvd is pretty good too, its in 3 sections legs & bum, upper body & abs, so u can do a single section (about 20 mins) or all of them if u wish. I know the legs section off by heart now, i have done it so often!!
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    the davina vid - how would you work out cals burnt without a hrm? is there an option on here for general workout videos?
  • Birmangirl2010
    Options
    I was thinking of getting that, do you only do 1 20min session a day or do all three?

Just do 1 20 minute session a day; start at level 1 and then work up to level 3 (say, 10 days at each level)...

Amanda
  • hipbonesthighgap
    Options
    Same :)
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    the davina vid - how would you work out cals burnt without a hrm? is there an option on here for general workout videos?

I wasnt sure about the davina one, at first i put it down as aerobics general, but then when i did all 3 sections together i figured it was actually more like circuit training, as u do a set of weights/squats etc and then fat burning in between. so now i log it as that.
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    would any work out video be best under aerobics at first then?
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    would any work out video be best under aerobics at first then?

No, i think it depends what it is. i didnt really understand what circuit training was at first which is why i didnt use it.
  • hannydee
    Options
    Jillian's newest one - Ripped in 30 - will be out in the UK soon I think. Same kind of style as 30 Day Shred but the moves are completely different so it's good if you want more variety.

Also I like the 10 Minute Solution 'Pilates Perfect Body', but they do a range of different ones to suit you. Oh, and Davina! I have Body Buff and it's pretty fun, though Jillian is obviously my favourite :P