Anyone try Shred It with Jillian?

I did Shred it with Jillian the other day. Not the 30 DS. It uses kettle bells. It was an AWESOME workout and I cant wait to do it again tonight. I recommend it highly.

Replies

• p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Thats what I am doing right now as well. I am on level one but thinking of stepping it up to level 2 next week.
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    I tried it and loved it. I am on my 3rd JM workout and I think I lost the most inches with Shred it . I am thinking of going back to it once I finish 6week 6pack.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    oh so glad u posted this - I hurt my knee doing the 30 day shred & thought I'd try kettlebells while I recover. Can I do it with a sore knee? more or less jumping jacks? I think I'll skip those - the lunges & squats are SUPPOSED to strenghten your knees.
    I already have one kettlebell (5lb) thinking of getting a 7 or 8 - what weight do you use?
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    oh so glad u posted this - I hurt my knee doing the 30 day shred & thought I'd try kettlebells while I recover. Can I do it with a sore knee? more or less jumping jacks? I think I'll skip those - the lunges & squats are SUPPOSED to strenghten your knees.
    I already have one kettlebell (5lb) thinking of getting a 7 or 8 - what weight do you use?

I use a 10lb kettlebell to keep align with the 2-5lb weights I use for her other workouts.