Saddle bags

Options
Do they ever go away? I have them on inner thighs.. left is bigger than the other so I feel like I look like a freak :tongue:, no but really.. do they ever go away? I have lost quite a bit of weight all over including my legs & thighs but the bags are still there. I'm not done losing all the weight I want but I sure hope they disappear by the time I'm done. Anyone have them and then lose em? TIA

Replies

• Kimberlycc
    Options
    I have the same problem, outer and inner. I lost quite a bit on the outer, but due to my age, the inner is taking longer. You're young and should be able to tone up that area. Just keep doing squats and power walking strenghtens those muscles, too.
  • Kimberlycc
    Options
    BTW, Great job on your success so far!
  • GeorgesgirlJenny
    Options
    Try adding some leg extensions to your workout by putting on some ankle weights, then from a standing position, feet together - lift one leg out as far as you can without moving your hip. You can also cross your leg over across your body to work the outter thigh and back to work your glutes. You'll get rid of them!!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    thanks for your response ladies :)
  • hannydee
    Options
    Unfortunately you can't spot-reduce fat so there isn't any specific thing you can do to get rid of them other than lose more overall body fat! You can, however, do exercises like squats/lunges to strengthen the muscles and this may have some positive effect.
    There are some weight machines at the gym particularly for strengthening the outer and inner thighs and they are two of my favourites! Though I am still rather jiggly. I'm counting on the jiggles to leave once the jiggles leave my whole body. Still got a way to go...