What's in your...

Options

Replies

• maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Duct Tape, a blue tarp, shovel, pick, 50 foot of nylon rope, tazer, wooden clothes pins, gag-ball, cucumbers, condoms, can of crisco, and a hand drawn map of the national forest.... Wanna ride?

but that's for TUESDAY. it's friday, you don't do anything special on the weekends?
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I just completely cleaned out my car last weekend, so I could give it to my daughter when she leaves for college on the 18th.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Duct Tape, a blue tarp, shovel, pick, 50 foot of nylon rope, tazer, wooden clothes pins, gag-ball, cucumbers, condoms, can of crisco, and a hand drawn map of the national forest.... Wanna ride?

but that's for TUESDAY. it's friday, you don't do anything special on the weekends?

On Friday's we go to MickeyD's first....
  • soloral
    Options
    Gym bag, few gold clubs and 2 gym mats
  • maab_connor
    Options
    in all honesty - i have two pairs of aqua shoes, a straw hat, a still-in-the-box beach cart, two folding chairs, my shopping bags, a new bag of bones for my dog and 18 boxes of laminate wood flooring.
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    A towel, bathing suit, shampoo and shower wash!

Never know when I fancy going swimming.
  • beach_bum_gurl
    Options
    way, Way, WAY too much stuff! I seemingly live out of my car! Maybe I will clean it out today...wonder how many cals that would burn???
  • maab_connor
    Options

tisk, tisk, think of the CALORIES. you know how long you would have to chase them to burn those off? ... ... alledgedly.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    cake pans, cake boards, bunch of other random crap.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    tisk, tisk, think of the CALORIES. you know how long you would have to chase them to burn those off? ... ... alledgedly.
    Taco Bell??
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    At the moment, flooring from Lumber Liquidators. It's been too darned WET & RAINY to take them from the car to the house. (It's added a nice bit of weight to the car, though, which helps with the not hydroplaning."
  • maab_connor
    Options
    Taco Bell??

much better
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    A few hookers who's faces you might recognize from the sides of milk cartons, duct tape, machete, and a Justin Bieber CD. (Can't help it, his music is my guilty pleasure).
  • Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    behind the seat of my Jeep is a subwoofer box, my remote cable for my winch, and some blankets for when its cold. (when the top is down and at night, the wife gets a bit chilly...)
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options

ZH, i love you more with each passing day.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    A few hookers who's faces you might recognize from the sides of milk cartons, duct tape, machete, and a Justin Bieber CD. (Can't help it, his music is my guilty pleasure).

They put missing hookers' faces on milk cartons, now? I guess the wholesome looking missing kids weren't selling enough milk. What a world.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Nothing.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options

ZH, i love you more with each passing day.

Seriously, who *doesn't* love ZH? :wink:

I have golf clubs, an umbrella stroller, ratchet straps, spare tire and mini-jack (under the board-thingy), a viewfinder, some viewfinder slides (Toy Story and some Princess crap), a sweatshirt, training shoes, some library books, some empty 5 hour energy bottles, a couple of diapers that don't fit either of my kids, crayons, markers, yesterday's lunch leftovers, and dog hair.

I drive a Subaru Outback and there's a ton of room for a ton of *kitten* in the hatch. :laugh:
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Last night's outfit...
  • stampede55
    Options
    Softball gear. Ball bag, 2 bats, bag of softballs, hit stick. Woot!