Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

wow!

ccbyrne1
ccbyrne1 Posts: 19 Member
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
Wow. I havn't worked out in...well..i dont remember. I've only been a member of MFP for 2 days, but I figured if im gonna do it, im gonna go all out. So my second day. my first day working out...holy crap. I was out of breath pretty quickly, got it back just in time to lose it again. It felt good to sweat away some of the calories that i consumed. I am not going to give up. Im pooped now, but I know doing what I did tonight will only help me next time, I'll get stronger, I'll be able to push myself more, work out longer, burn more, see more results..I started all of that today. And i gotta tell ya, I feel good (for the most part lol).
:bigsmile:

Replies

• ccbyrne1
    Wow. I havn't worked out in...well..i dont remember. I've only been a member of MFP for 2 days, but I figured if im gonna do it, im gonna go all out. So my second day. my first day working out...holy crap. I was out of breath pretty quickly, got it back just in time to lose it again. It felt good to sweat away some of the calories that i consumed. I am not going to give up. Im pooped now, but I know doing what I did tonight will only help me next time, I'll get stronger, I'll be able to push myself more, work out longer, burn more, see more results..I started all of that today. And i gotta tell ya, I feel good (for the most part lol).
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Good for you for working out! :flowerforyou: It is so hard but so worth it too! :happy: I still get out of breath and my chest hurts for a bit but I eventually catch my breath and get over that feeling!! Keep up the good work!!:bigsmile:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP! Make sure you start out slowly and work your way up so you don't get injured and then side-lined for awhile. You're right about how good you feel after you work out though. There are days I don't feel like running or walking on the treadmill but I feel so good when I'm done. Don't give up and good luck on your journey.
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:

Good for you on your workout! When i started i thought i wasnt going to make it through my first workout bc i was so out of breath! Im learning how to control it a little but still get winded! But keep up the good work! Together we will get through it.

Take It One Day At A Time :wink:
  • ccbyrne1
    Thank you! The support on this website is amazing. I'm not scared of falling off of my plan because if I do (which I dont plan on doing!) all I have to do is read what everyone else is saying and I get inspired all over again.
  • Great Job!!! Getting started is the hard part. You may be a bit sore tomorrow or the next day, but if you get into a routine you will not get sore anymore. Also, remember to always stretch before and after your workout. It doesn't matter what kind of excercise you are doing, stretch. I know it is boring but your muscles will thank you and you won't get sore anymore. I always find that when I get into a good routine, it makes me feel better about losing weight because I know I am being proactive about losing weight. That's a good feeling.
    Great job getting started! Know keep it up, I have faith in you!
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member

I love a good sweat! It's not working out without sweat!
This discussion has been closed.