An NSV followed by seeing results on the scale...

Options
So I have been doing a fitness bootcamp for about 4 weeks now. I noticed today during my workout that I can do more reps, run more (huge for me, I've never been able to run much, the first week of bootcamp I walked at least half of the running) and exercises I hated the first couple of weeks, i.e. pushups, mountain climbers and squat thrusts, are easier and I don't hate them anymore... I also look forward to working out everyday and when I have my off days from camp, I miss it. ha ha ha. I've never felt that way about working out.

Then to top it all off, I weighed in with my bootcamp coach and have lost a total of about 9.6lbs since starting bootcamp!!! I was so excited. I almost cried. I am at the lowest weight I've ever been since having my second daughter 15 years ago!

Hard work, eating healthy like 85% of the time is really paying off!!! I'm looking forward to more!

Replies

• hikerchick9
    Options
    great job on the weight loss! Keep this post and re read for future reference if you ever happen to have a bad day or lose the motivation to work out. What a great testimony. Keep up the good job!
  • mill1295
    mill1295 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!