Newbie Representing!

Schaff
Schaff Posts: 83
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all! I'm completely new to myfitnesspal and after 1 day I already LOVE it! Its so easy to use! I have tried counting calories in the past via a spiral notebook and I would quit after about 3 days. This is just too convenient to quit !

I am trying to finally lose 20 pounds after struggling with my weight for all of my life. Since May 2008 I have managed to lose 15 pounds and keep it off while in my second year of law school. In 2009 I have decided to step up my weight loss program adding more exercise and using a calorie counter. I think by 2010 I will have achieved my goal. Wish me luck! And good luck to everyone else who is new or who have been using this site for a while!

Replies

• Schaff
    Schaff Posts: 83
    Hi all! I'm completely new to myfitnesspal and after 1 day I already LOVE it! Its so easy to use! I have tried counting calories in the past via a spiral notebook and I would quit after about 3 days. This is just too convenient to quit !

I am trying to finally lose 20 pounds after struggling with my weight for all of my life. Since May 2008 I have managed to lose 15 pounds and keep it off while in my second year of law school. In 2009 I have decided to step up my weight loss program adding more exercise and using a calorie counter. I think by 2010 I will have achieved my goal. Wish me luck! And good luck to everyone else who is new or who have been using this site for a while!
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Best of luck & keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome and Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.