10 Week Weight Loss Challenge Season 2! Starts Sept.16

Options
This weight loss challenge was a success so we are starting it up again! 1st season's winner will be announced on Tuesday.

This is a 10 week weight loss challenge and anyone can join! :) I will keep a spreadsheet of the contestants along with their weight for each week. Just send me a private message that you want to join and send me your weight for September 16th :) Please wait until September 16th to send me your weight.

NOTE: If you weigh in on any other day besides Fridays, please let me know so I can make a note to myself.

You will need to message me each Friday on your weight. If you miss more than 2 weeks, I will automatically take you off the spreadsheet that way the spreadsheet isn't filled with blank spots.

Winner Prize: I will send out a $25 VISA gift card to who ever loses the most weight percentage. Use the money to buy yourself some workout equipment! :D Or anything you'd like :) Of course, I will not include myself in this prize. If there is a tie on total percentage lost, we will keep going for another week until someone breaks the tie.

Only USA will receive the gift card as I'm not sure if this gift card will work in any other country but if you'd like me to add you anyway just to participate, you're more than welcome :)

Anyone who joins after September 16th will not be added to the spreadsheet.

You can view the spreadsheet here:

http://numsum.com/spreadsheet/show_raw/120812

Just copy and paste the link to your browser

Replies