Biking 150 miles to fight Multiple Sclerosis and to hit my M

Options
Over the last three years I have biked the 150 mile Multiple Sclerosis Bay to Bay challenge in October and have been absolutely exhausted. My Mother was diagnosed with MS a few years ago and that's primarily the reason I ride in this event and to raise money for this most outstanding organization MS Foundation. I have attached my personal pledge page at the end here for anyone interested in helping me out. The exhaustion wasn't from a lack of training and preparation. I was training twice the miles in past years and wasn't able to shed the 250lbs I was carrying around on my bike to ride the 150 miles. I have droped nearly 40 lbs and goal by October 22nd is 50lbs to set a new personal best on this ride and many more throughout the year. Thank you MFP and all involved with my motivation to stick with it... I'm planning on taking on many more centuries and doubles in the coming year and it feels great to ride as strong and light as I am now and would encourage all of you to get out and ride if you don't now. You wont regret the rewarding feeling during and aftewards. You might just have a momentary laps of childhood freedom.
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=2633597&pg=personal&fr_id=17111&s_tafId=216453