Day #16,489 of captivity....

Options
...of course it's self-imposed captivity and I need help breaking free!!! I'm hopeful to find support and friends on this site to help me through my weight loss journey. I need people who have 'been there done that' who can talk me through the mental aspects of over-eating, negative self-talk, and non-existent self-esteem!!! In return, I'm hopeful to be able to lend my insight to those who may benefit. So here's to us and another new beginning!! -Lorie

Replies

• judy20in2011
    judy20in2011 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am two weeks in and liking it a lot here. :) Feel free to add me...
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    welcome! you can do this, girl!
  • energy4life
    Options
    You can add me as well. This site is very motivating. People really help along the journey. You can make it. I will support you best that I can. Have a great day.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • tinaved624
    Options
    Hi!

Feel free to add me too. I've been here for a few months, and it really is great to be able to have other people with you who are going through the same things!
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm defo a been there done that person. Feel free to add me.
  • dhwatts
    Options
    Yep, I've been there more times than you want to know! I have been up and down from my goal weight and back and forth to weight watchers so many times I have a lifetime membership! Good luck and welcome aboard! Feel free to add me!
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Yep! Totally there. Add me if you wish.