hello

Options
Hello every one I'm new here . everything seems to be so easy on here my friend told me about it last night and I started today. I do have a question if anyone may know the answer to it please let me know on my chart is it good or bad to go past my proteen I was over today it said -11 could someone explain that to me . thanks tiffany

Replies

• Tiffanyz
    Options
    Hello every one I'm new here . everything seems to be so easy on here my friend told me about it last night and I started today. I do have a question if anyone may know the answer to it please let me know on my chart is it good or bad to go past my proteen I was over today it said -11 could someone explain that to me . thanks tiffany
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    00020121.gif

You can search for protien and there are many threads on the matter here.

I for one eat more protein because it keeps me full. I am a carboholic so once I let onto the pasta I aint never lettin go!

IMHO More protien is good.

:flowerforyou:
  • Tiffanyz
    Options
    thanks for the info . I am haveing a hard time finding things on here like where everything is at ...I wondered if anyone had the answer to my question! I was not sure how to find a reply but I think I have it figured out ! so Its ok to go over on protien I am going over by like 11 or so it says -11 or what ever I go over ! I never realized I ate that much protien lol.... thanks again