Been here a while?

Options
To those that have been here a while, had success and kept the weight off, how have you maintained the commitment?

I first came here in 2008, yeah I had some set backs here and there, but for the most part when I came I had reached that point where I was sick of being fat and I was ready to do something about it. Like I said, I went through plateues and gained a pound here and there, but I never had more failure than a pound or two gain and I managed to lose 50 pounds in less than 2 years.

During my engagement I gained 13 back, in the (almost) year since my wedding, I've put the rest back on. I do good for a few weeks, and then I fall off the wagon again. I WANT to lose weight, but apparently not as badly as my first time around because I don't seem to be willing to put the work in.

I'll get that drive back for a good couple of weeks...about a month ago I had a good streak going and lost 6 pounds, but since then I've put it all back on. You'd think since I've done it before, I can do it again. But I can't for the life of me figure out why I can't get that drive back AND keep it.

Of course everyone has reasons to lose weight, but my big one is that we're trying to have a baby and while I'd love to get pregnant right now, I figure while I'm waiting for it to happen I want to lose as much weight as I can, but I find that is still not a big enough motivator to get my *kitten* in gear.