Newbie on board

Tjmans2
Tjmans2 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone my name is TJ and this is my first post. Looking to make 09 the year I drop this extra 40-50 pounds. I actually carry my weight well and have a big body structure so when I tell people I need to loose 50 pounds that are a little surprised.

OK here is my plan.

I have a gym membership so I am going to structure a plan around the p90x workout I just purchased online and workout a total of 6 days a week with 1 day off to hang out with friends and whatever. I will not gorge myself on that day off but I will probably have a couple drinks though.

My biggest problem will be portion control and I drink 1-2 diet sodas a day.

I take a multi vitamin but am pretty uneducated on supplements and proteins, so any help would be great. Also if anyone has suggestions for easy meals that would be great to.

Thanks and good luck to everyone looking to change their lifestyle and become healthier in 09!

TJ

Replies

• Hello everyone my name is TJ and this is my first post. Looking to make 09 the year I drop this extra 40-50 pounds. I actually carry my weight well and have a big body structure so when I tell people I need to loose 50 pounds that are a little surprised.

OK here is my plan.

I have a gym membership so I am going to structure a plan around the p90x workout I just purchased online and workout a total of 6 days a week with 1 day off to hang out with friends and whatever. I will not gorge myself on that day off but I will probably have a couple drinks though.

My biggest problem will be portion control and I drink 1-2 diet sodas a day.

I take a multi vitamin but am pretty uneducated on supplements and proteins, so any help would be great. Also if anyone has suggestions for easy meals that would be great to.

Thanks and good luck to everyone looking to change their lifestyle and become healthier in 09!

TJ
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    00020121.gif
This discussion has been closed.