Peanut Butter!!!!

Options
I CRAVE peanut butter late at night...(which is an improvement from my milky way cravings at night) But I'm finding it hard to think of what to do with it. Any ideas?

One day I will crave carrot sticks late at night!!!

Replies

• roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    I CRAVE peanut butter late at night...(which is an improvement from my milky way cravings at night) But I'm finding it hard to think of what to do with it. Any ideas?

• johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    put it on a rice cake low cal and good
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options

Reese's puffs there so good with a peanut butter and chocolate mix. A lot lower in calories and fat.
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    put it on a rice cake low cal and good
    I was eating an apple cinnamon rice cake when I read your response and I quickly got up and put a little bit of peanut butter on it...I have done this before, I don't know why I didn't think to do it! YUMMY!!!!
    thank you so very much!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options

Reese's puffs there so good with a peanut butter and chocolate mix. A lot lower in calories and fat.

Wow this sounds so good.
  • Annika
    Annika Posts: 55
    Options
    I like carrot sticks (or apple slices) and peanut butter :)
    That's definitely a carrot stick craving start!
  • Annika
    Annika Posts: 55
    Options
    oops! hit post twice :laugh:
  • tiarodwell
    tiarodwell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with a spoonful of peanut butter! Stick with the natural kind (none of the sugar and other junk) and help yourself to a spoonful with a glass of water. It has protein and fiber and keeps you full for a long time. Even though it is fairly high in calories and fat, go for the real deal and you will be satisfied. just remember to record it.
  • fearlessliving
    fearlessliving Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    OMG I love peanut butter on rice cakes!