Finding Confidence <3

Options
Hello everyone! I absolutely love to write on here because it helps me to express my thoughts and feelings during this tough time of transforming myself into the healthier, more beautiful me. Even if nobody reads or agrees with my memos, it’s my way of coping. I appreciate all the encouraging, supportive, and honest feedbacks I receive every day. I read everyone’s opinion with an open heart and mind to get me through the day.  MFP is a huge inspiration!

I admit that I like to watch Dr. Phil every now and then for his good weight loss advice. I learn that everybody has different strategies on losing weight, and certain diets only works best on certain people. Finding the “perfect” diet or the new lifestyle change that works best for me takes time. I want it to be as simple and efficient as possible.

These past few days I’ve been focusing on my proteins, fruits, and veggies the most and never felt better! It’s like I’m now doing something right in my life instead of wasting my time to start making a difference.

I also learned that if I don’t feel 100% good about myself or accept myself, I can’t be completely happy or live a fulfilling life. That’s why I stopped making excuses and joined MFP. Getting myself started was the hardest part so now I need to continue to become the new healthier me!

Thanks for reading!

-Kristen :heart:

Replies

• trilikeagirl
    Options
    I like Dr. Phil.
  • whatwentwrong
    Options
    awesome! it sounds like you're off to a great start :D
  • mountiemama
    Options
    You know, until I read your post, I had forgotten that I had something I wanted to blog about, lol. Anyway, I do believe that expressing yourself is very healthy and sometimes(actually most of the time) it is easier to write it instead of finding someone who will actually listen to what you are trying to say.

You are right, getting started is the hardest part. So we have took that first step. We can encourage each other and enjoy our results.

Keep writing and let your thoughts and feelings flow!! :flowerforyou:
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    :happy: Sounds like your doing great! I feel the same way.