Off Again, On Again

Options
Hello! My name is Sarah. I've been a part of MyFitnessPal for almost a year, I'd guess, but it certainly wasn't constant. I'd go through phases where I'd log my food and exercise every day for maybe a month, then I'd lose my motivation and disappear. I suppose the best way to describe my relationship with weight loss is on again-off again. But now, I'm back on and I intend to stay that way.

I'm getting married next year and I really want to start my life with my husband as a new, better, healthier version of myself.

I've got about 50 pounds to lose and I know it isn't going to be easy. Having a community of other people who are striving for the same thing will definitely help me, so I hope I can get to know some of you and help motivate you as I know I need you all to help motivate me.

Well, here goes nothing!

Replies

• cjasins
    Options
    You can do it!! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!
  • luvgreen25
    Options
    Welcome back and congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Best of luck to you!
  • Wfortner
    Wfortner Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hello :)

I definitely been on the "off again, on again" wagon.....this time I am in it for good. My husband was told he has sleep apnea and needs to lose weight. We are determined to do this together this time :) My goal is also 50lbs....Good Luck!!! You CAN do it....lots of good people on here...

Feel free to add me if you want...
  • You can do this! You can definitely look smashing for your wedding, but it will take great determination, passion and work!
    Feel free to add me if you like! I will help push you as I push myself!