I'M BAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK! haha!

Options
jenbar
jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
Yup,
I kinda lurk every now and then. But since it's the NEW YEAR, I'll be back on daily. I have some continuing work to do. I'd like to lose another 20 and shape and tone the "problem" areas!
Keep me on my toes people! Send me messages, so I make sure that I come on to check!
I'm back on the
25 TO LIFE thread! anyone else want to join in. We just keep track on our progress. No competitions. Just pure support, and a place to see your thoughts in black and white!
:drinker: :drinker: Jennifer
Hope all the holidays were swell!

Replies

• jenbar
    Options
    Yup,
    I kinda lurk every now and then. But since it's the NEW YEAR, I'll be back on daily. I have some continuing work to do. I'd like to lose another 20 and shape and tone the "problem" areas!
    Keep me on my toes people! Send me messages, so I make sure that I come on to check!
    I'm back on the
    25 TO LIFE thread! anyone else want to join in. We just keep track on our progress. No competitions. Just pure support, and a place to see your thoughts in black and white!
    :drinker: :drinker: Jennifer
    Hope all the holidays were swell!
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :smile:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Well welcome back! I was JUST thinking about you, and then looked you up, and you are looking AMAZING!!!

Good luck and see you around the boards!
    :flowerforyou:
  • jenbar
    Options
    Thanks Amanda!
    I had some holiday pounds creep up on me to!
    I'm sure I don't know HOW that happened??? (hmmm, cookies and drinks perhaps!)
    But no more of that!
    And you are still as purty as eva!
  • AJCM
    Options
    Thanks Amanda!
    I had some holiday pounds creep up on me to!
    I'm sure I don't know HOW that happened??? (hmmm, cookies and drinks perhaps!)
    But no more of that!
    And you are still as purty as eva!

Thanks to you! I need a new pic - that's from July - I like the mid section in that pic, but it's not so good of the ole face!

Can I ask though.... WHERE are you getting another 20 lbs from!?!?!?! :wink: You are looking great any way you slice it (and yes, a cocktail or two, or twenty might be responsible for my weight gain...).
  • jenbar
    Options
    oh believe me! arms are a jigglin', back is meaty, thighs are droopin', butt is flabby and I just don't have the words for my stomach!
    I just know how to hide it!
    But I'm feeling that yucky feeling again, so I know/knew it was time to really get back to work. I was getting too comfortable!
  • AJCM
    Options
    oh believe me! arms are a jigglin', back is meaty, thighs are droopin', butt is flabby and I just don't have the words for my stomach!
    I just know how to hide it!
    But I'm feeling that yucky feeling again, so I know/knew it was time to really get back to work. I was getting too comfortable!

Hahahaha.... what IS WITH the droop situation? Man, I had two babies, and suddenly my skin has lost it's lycra content! Geesh!

We'll get ourselves in GREAT shape....
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Welcome back stranger!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Jen!! :bigsmile: :drinker: