please don't laugh at my ridiculous NSV

Options
2»

Replies

• ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Never would laugh about that. But, pardon my ignorance: what is an NSV???
  • theresamommyof4
    theresamommyof4 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I have the some weigh in routine! Nothing funny about that at all to me!
  • theresamommyof4
    theresamommyof4 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Never would laugh about that. But, pardon my ignorance: what is an NSV???

Non-Scale Victory
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Options
    Good for you! There's no such thing as a ridiculous NSV; all NSV's are wonderful!:happy:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    NSV NSV NSV
  • javajunki
    Options
    That is Great. not ridulucs...ridicual...ummm silly at all!
  • klabeau
    klabeau Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    By reading this you promise not to make fun of me! xD

When I weigh myself I do it first thing in the morning clothes off and after the restroom. I guess I'm just trying to get as much of an edge as I can..lol. Anyway, when I weighed myself today just for the hell of it, I was clothed (no shoes, though) and it made me smile because I weighed the same as I did last time I weighed last week...except I'm completely clothed in pants/jacket/shirt/etc. It seems silly, but it totally cheers me up!
    thats great! I weigh the same way ; )
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the enlightenment!
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    My husband did the exact same thing last night.... Usually we weight ourselves in the same manner... But last night, fully clothed, he stepped on the scale and got excited cause his weight was the same as his last "morning" weigh in!

It's these little NSV's that get us excited and keep us encouraged. Congrats on yours!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing.

:laugh: :laugh: Laughing with you not at you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!