new here

baby75
baby75 Posts: 4 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
:smile:

Hi Im new :laugh: starting my weight loss journey after piling on weight after having a baby 4 months ago. im excited and looking forward to it now. just hope its steady and keeps comiong off. ive a lot to lose about 3 stone dont know what that is in kgs yet have to work it out. Im Breadt feeding as well so need to make sure im doing it right.

good luck

Replies

• baby75
    :smile:

Hi Im new :laugh: starting my weight loss journey after piling on weight after having a baby 4 months ago. im excited and looking forward to it now. just hope its steady and keeps comiong off. ive a lot to lose about 3 stone dont know what that is in kgs yet have to work it out. Im Breadt feeding as well so need to make sure im doing it right.

good luck
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    You're in the right place! This is the most rewarding journey anyone could go through!! Best of luck :smile:
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    welcome. :flowerforyou: Just make sure you are logging everything you eat, and that you are eating enough for breastfeeding. There are other mothers who are doing the same thing, and I think they have said you need to add about 300 calories extra for breastfeeding. good luck.:smile:
  • baby75
    Thank you for the tips and welcome :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.