2lbs away from my first major goal - HAPPY!!

I know I probably should have waited til I lost that damn 2lbs but please excuse me cos I feel like doing a booty dance of victory right now :laugh:

My first big goal was to reach 210lbs - the weight I was when I met my boyfriend 4 years ago
There is no way on this earth that I am NOT reaching it this week!
Soooo as a reward I have booked a night in a hotel and tickets to the Alton Towers scarefest at Halloween - I'm also thinking I deserve new lingerie because really..it is a crime not to when you're staying in a hotel, right?

Now for the reason we all click - PHOTOS

266lbs - I am sooo ashamed of this photo
IMGP0657.jpg

212lbs
Photo-0348.jpg

For those who are interested - I mainly use my Wii, my silly strider machine and bellydancing DVDs for exercise
My diary is currently set at 1500 calories per day but I sometimes switch to 1200
I also have one naughty day - sometimes two - EVERY single week

So close to that ONEderland everyone keeps talking about..I can almost taste it!!

Replies

• audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Wow, strong work!! Congrats!
  • Ajaay
    Ajaay Posts: 70 Member
    Great job!!! Enjoy your weekend!
  • Well gem both me and mel are soooo proud of you well done you look stunning!!!! keep it up we love you lots xxxx
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    You look awesome!! And yes on the lingerie..LOL
  • kiwianjel
    kiwianjel Posts: 80 Member
    Congratulations :) and a big YES to the lingerie you so deserve it
  • meganrae_42
    meganrae_42 Posts: 38 Member
    Wow Congrats!!! Way to go girl!! :)
  • SpeedBump1
    SpeedBump1 Posts: 74 Member
    Celebrate right into those 2 lbs lost then continue to celebrate. You have accomplished so much.
  • This is great! I love that you have rewards set for the pounds lost. I think I may do this as incentive. Awesome!!!! Keep it up!
  • WHat a difference!!!! omg! SO amazing!
  • you look great!!!!
  • witchyboots
    witchyboots Posts: 154 Member
    Awwwww thank you so much everyone :flowerforyou:
  • Soccer_Chick
    Soccer_Chick Posts: 204 Member
    Awesome Boots!! You are KILLING it and you look great! Keep it going!
  • Tonilynn70
    Tonilynn70 Posts: 59 Member
    You look amazing!!! And go one with your booty dance!!! :smile:
  • kiltbunny
    kiltbunny Posts: 159 Member
    You look fantabulous!! Congrats and have a great weekend!!
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Amazing! You look fantastic - well done :)
  • oh wow you look so pretty now...:) ..the rest is just 'refining' the results
  • witchyboots
    witchyboots Posts: 154 Member
    Thank you for the lovely comments guys - I forgot to mention that I still have around 49lbs to lose but I WILL get there - just feels great to almost be at the goal that seemed so far away in January - booty dancing as we speak :bigsmile:
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    wow you look amazing, love the outfit it really shows of your figure and your lovely curves! Such a huge difference from the first picture. wow wow wow! I wouldnt of been able to wait for the 2 pounds to show these pics off! either! you are practically there. Well done, stunning!
  • womblesgirl
    womblesgirl Posts: 69 Member
    Wow well done :)
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Wow, you look amazing! Well done and what a great reward! It's always nice to have something to look forward to. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!