New Here...needing to do it this time!!!!

mrsbuzz
mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi my name is Julie and I am 27. I am married to my high school sweetheart for 8 1/2 years and have two handsome and very energetic boys. Trey is 6 and is kindergarten and Evan just turned 2 on Thankgiving. I have had problems with my weight since elementary school, but when I got into high school I lost weight not sure how. Now after college, marriage, and 2 kids I need to lose about 60 lbs. I have tired for the last year to lose the weight and to change my lifestyle so I can be a good mom and play with the boys and so my hubby and I can do more things together, like tennis, golfing and other things he is into. I just can't seem to get past a week and then I go oh I had a lot of pop and junk food this weekend so I guess I can't do it. I will be moving and will be undergoing a lot of stress of selling the house and I just want to get it right this time. I want to be healthy and happy. I just wish I could stick to it. I hope this website and community will help me get there.

Replies

• mrsbuzz
    Hi my name is Julie and I am 27. I am married to my high school sweetheart for 8 1/2 years and have two handsome and very energetic boys. Trey is 6 and is kindergarten and Evan just turned 2 on Thankgiving. I have had problems with my weight since elementary school, but when I got into high school I lost weight not sure how. Now after college, marriage, and 2 kids I need to lose about 60 lbs. I have tired for the last year to lose the weight and to change my lifestyle so I can be a good mom and play with the boys and so my hubby and I can do more things together, like tennis, golfing and other things he is into. I just can't seem to get past a week and then I go oh I had a lot of pop and junk food this weekend so I guess I can't do it. I will be moving and will be undergoing a lot of stress of selling the house and I just want to get it right this time. I want to be healthy and happy. I just wish I could stick to it. I hope this website and community will help me get there.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Hi Julie! Welcome to MFP! You can do it! This site is very helpful and fun too! Just jump right on in and post and ask questions or just talk to any of us. Everyone on here is so supportive! Good luck!
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Welcome!!! You have really great reasons to work towards a healthy life style! It's a very rewarding journey & you're in the right place!! Best of luck!
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    welcome :flowerforyou: this is a great site with a lot of supportive people. Just remember to log everthing you eat, you may be surprised at how many calories all of the food has in it. Also, just remember that everyone has bad days or weeks, but you just need to pick up again the next day and keep going. Every day is a new day.:smile: Good luck.:smile:
  • mrsbuzz
    Thanks for all the support!! You all make me feel like I am superwoman!! Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.