Ready to be happy with my body!!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Heather and I am 22 years old. I am from a small town in Alabama, I played a lot of sports in high school and was really in shape. I am going on being out of school for 5 years and I am ready to get that great body back. I work night shift at the hospital and go to school during the day, I am having to work really hard to get this ugly body back in shape but I KNOW I can do this. It seems MFP is really going to help me get motivated, I love sports so I am hoping this will help me also. Good luck to everyone! OH and one more thing......ROLL TIDE!!! :)

Replies

• hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Hi Heather! My name is also Heather and I'm 19 years old. Feel free to add me! I have a support group forum as well with a lot of awesome people who will also support you on your new adventure :)
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    roll tide! i'm from alabama and i work nights too feel free to add me
  • Imahottmess
    Options
    Hi Heather! I'm from small town Alabama and I work nights. Feel free to add me.
  • ashnbain
    Options
    Hey heather welcome to MFP this site is amazing and very helpful. Feel free to add me as a friend we all need as much encouragement as we can get :)
    Ash