Help!!

Options
I swear I'm the only one here that can't figure out how to get the ticker in the signature. I made the ticker....found out how to get the code.....and for some reason I can copy it but I can't seem to paste it in. Any ideas??? :explode:

Replies

• abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I swear I'm the only one here that can't figure out how to get the ticker in the signature. I made the ticker....found out how to get the code.....and for some reason I can copy it but I can't seem to paste it in. Any ideas??? :explode:
  • gail15
    gail15 Posts: 15
    Options
    Noooo you are not alone! I had lots of trouble too. Try getting one of your teenagers to help. Thats what I finally did and she figured it out right away!:laugh: Good luck
  • IUChelle423
    Options
    Use the BBcode ticker, not the html one. Highlight it and then right click and copy. Then go to settings and right click and paste it in there.
  • shemricquick
    Options
    ^what she said paste it under your signature in settings.
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys but for some reason this isn't working. I can highlight it and copy but when I go to paste it in the signature......the paste won't highlight so I can't select it. I have a Mac....does it make any difference?