I'm new to MFP, my 4th day

Options
This is a great place. I am so glad the Lord opened this door for me to find some answers to my health/diet issues. I have like lots of others put my health on the back burner. Now is a good time as any to start really living, cutting out the junk food, extra calories, red meat out of my diet. I will try a 12 wk diet change to see if I can get my cholesterol down to normal without taking the statin drugs. With the help of MFP I can see the improvement on the charts, now I can wear some pants that used to be snug. Just eating better gives the confidence that I am doing something good for my health. I love to meet new ppl, so be friend me if you want to. I have alittle under 90 lbs to lose & I am in no hurry. I always thought it would take one year, but the success stories take less time than that. Now that is great inspiration. I think it is hard to lose weight when your not ready, when the time is right. I get motivated. Thanks MFP for being available for all of us. You are great MFP!!!!

Replies

• Brandie1988
    Brandie1988 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wish you luck! By the way, Love your profile pic! I want a goat so bad :) They are awesome!
  • eddiegirll
    Options
    This is a great place. I am so glad the Lord opened this door for me to find some answers to my health/diet issues. I have like lots of others put my health on the back burner. Now is a good time as any to start really living, cutting out the junk food, extra calories, red meat out of my diet. I will try a 12 wk diet change to see if I can get my cholesterol down to normal without taking the statin drugs. With the help of MFP I can see the improvement on the charts, now I can wear some pants that were snug. Just eating better gives the confidence that I am doing something good for my health. I love to meet new ppl, so be friend me if you want to. I have alittle under 90 lbs to lose & I am in no hurry. I always thought it would take one year, but the success stories take less time than that. Now that is great inspiration. I think it is hard to lose weight when your not ready, when the time is right. I get motivated. Thanks MFP for being available for all of us. You are great MFP!!!!
    Zipidy do da, Zippidy ay, my oh my what a beautiful day. Plenty of sunshine headed my way, zippidy do da, zippidy ay.
    It's Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder.....