Know what I LOVE about Success Stories?

Options
I love opening a Success Story thread and seeing the before and after pictures and looking at the expression/posture difference in the two. Befores usually look so... unhappy. uncomfortable. Even in a casual shot and not a "look at my body" shot. You can see that the person in the photo just isn't who they are supposed to be and they are not proud of it. Then you see the look of the face of the after shot. The smile, the eyes. Pure happiness and joy and pride. People glow in that after shot.

I can't wait to glow.

Replies

• BBCTiffyB
    BBCTiffyB Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I agree. I can see a big difference in both mine and my husband's before/after shots! There is a bit more confidence there! I'm sure you will be glowing soon and so proud of your pictures!

Are you doing a fitness program with MFP? You have amazing results so far!
  • macylane4
    Options
    I love seeing success stories too!! I can't wait until I'm one of those!! I've lost 40lbs, but don't think it shows enough yet! I want a big shocker!!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    That is SO true!!! Im living proof :)
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I am a personal trainer now. I have a before and after shot on my business card, with "Don't tell ME you can't do it" between them.
  • knetterk
    Options
    I am a personal trainer now. I have a before and after shot on my business card, with "Don't tell ME you can't do it" between them.

Awsome!!!!! So cool!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Agreeeed!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options

That's awesome!!

I'm aiming to become a PT too :)
  • shonasteele
    Options
    Yup, love that glow! The confidence and pride just ooze out of some of them! Love to see it and soak it up!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Yep, I picked that up too. Even a small loss will do it. 1 lb BA pic. Big smile on the after pic. It just feels good.
  • kt4president
    Options
    Agreed! She's doing awesome.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options

That's awesome!!

I'm aiming to become a PT too :)

You can do it. I'll be 50 in November. I became a trainer at 48.
  • undermajorconstruction
    Options
    This so true! I just had a full body shot taken as my before pic. When I looked at the photo, it was so obvious that I lacked confidence!
  • demure_poetic
    Options
    very true! and i too can't wait to glow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!