Small Victories

Options
At 7:30 tonight, I had convinced myself that I could skip my cardio that I put off all day. I had talked myself into the benefit of an off day. Instead, I got on the stationary bike and rode 50 minutes for 500 calories. I'm not sure why, but I think it was because I was looking forward to enter my exercise for the day and thought I would feel bad going to bed without doing so. No weight loss yet, only four days in, but I can now say that I haven't missed a cardio session yet.

Good luck to everyone. Have a good Monday.

Replies

• Condor39
    Options
    At 7:30 tonight, I had convinced myself that I could skip my cardio that I put off all day. I had talked myself into the benefit of an off day. Instead, I got on the stationary bike and rode 50 minutes for 500 calories. I'm not sure why, but I think it was because I was looking forward to enter my exercise for the day and thought I would feel bad going to bed without doing so. No weight loss yet, only four days in, but I can now say that I haven't missed a cardio session yet.

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting your cardio in! I still didn't get cardio in but I got some strength training in. Keep up the good work!
  • Condor39
    Options
    Thanks Renae, you too. Have a good night.
  • IUChelle423
    Options

You just inspired me to hop on my stationary bike. I had just convinced myself to skip my usual work out, but after reading this, I'm off to bike!
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    I think that is AWESOME!! We all have to remind ourselves (myself included), that there will be weeks, sometimes months where we don't lose anything, but consider that time spent a success because you are taking care of yourself by eating healthy and exercising. It is cliche, but very true, the weight did not come on overnight, therefore it will take time to come off. Everything you do to live a healthy life is a success in my book!!:flowerforyou:

109912.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!