I'll admit that I have a problem..........

Options
2»

Replies

• cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Yup, they need a warning label on this site...

"Work productivity and home cleanliness will suffer dramatically with extended use of this product."
    LOL! that is a real problem for me. MFP has the friends I want to interact with. I guess if I would rather interact with strangers than my friends I should get new friends, but I won't because I am an MFP addict. I need a support group for my support group!
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Ahhh I know just what you mean!! I hardly get on facebook anymore and I never thought I'd say that! Haha. I just browse the forums all day....whoops :)
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Yep, MFP is definitely takin' up most of my time. Facebook barely gets much use
  • anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Yup, they need a warning label on this site...

"Work productivity and home cleanliness will suffer dramatically with extended use of this product."

So true and since both my husband and I use this site and both of us are terribly addicted, you can imagine the state of our house. :laugh:
  • HangoverSquare
    HangoverSquare Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    MFP > Facebook

:wink:
  • jaramae
    jaramae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I've never used message boards/forums so much in my life before but the positivity and encouragement of this community is so addictive. You can't help but want to read motivational stories and read up on more tips and tricks on leading a better life :)
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    yep.....
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I agree. I'm on MFP a lot more often than Facebook now.
  • sinclare
    sinclare Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I've never used message boards/forums so much in my life before but the positivity and encouragement of this community is so addictive. You can't help but want to read motivational stories and read up on more tips and tricks on leading a better life :)

This.

Plus I have way more in common with people here who are making changes in their lives than people I knew in 4th grade.

Lol.
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    Hi my name is Lisa and I am a MFP addict. I am still suffering from said addiction. I currently have no plans to seek treatment.

:drinker:
  • lanaholt
    Options
    Thank goodness for the iPhone app. So I can connect when I'm not at home.. I think I would have withdrawal symptoms if I was away from it too long. =]