bye bye... 190's welcome 180's

m_erira
m_erira Posts: 52 Member
I just wanted to share my joy when the scale finally gave me a number starting with 180's.... well to be exact 188.5.... an amazing number if you have into account that I started this journey less than 3 months ago with a weight of 220's ...
Counting calories really works.... that's the easy part... the hard part is to break the bad habit of eating because isn't anything better to do... or just because you feel happy, sad, and/or angry...
I'm learning to eat what my body really needs... isn't easy... but is doable... I'm still away from where I need to be... but I'm closer than where I was 3 months ago...
I started this journey after a horrible personal failure... that now.. after 3 months I see it as a blessing because in a way made me realized that I had lost myself.
Now... I just want to look ahead... hoping to find a new healthier me!!!!!

Replies

• suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    That is awesome and very inspiring. Congratulations!!!!
  • buckaroos30
    buckaroos30 Posts: 127 Member
    congrats to you I was at that weight in Jan and like everyone started a diet and then I had two kids getting married this summer and fell off the wagon again and stoped everything. I was down to 212 then. I stated again on Aug 7th and I am down to 195. I am also excited to see the 180's too. I haven't been out of the 200's for many many yrs. now. So that is a good step in the right direction. I have only been using this site for a few days now and I love it.
  • bjclaywell
    bjclaywell Posts: 165 Member
    Great job! And inspiring too - on April 1st I started in my 220's, and I'm on the verge of breaking into the 180's too!!!

Thanks for the encouragment!!!!
  • Celebrate good times! You worked for it..now enjoy it!
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Well done!
  • m_erira
    This site is great!!!!! & the support that I have found is amazing... I think that by posting your goals you gain accountability... and the support of a great community
  • m_erira
    This site is great!!!!! & the support that I have found is amazing... I think that by posting your goals you gain accountability... and the support of a great community
  • Now this is something that I can relate to....Congrats on your progress keep moving forward
  • WHat a great feeling it is. Congratulations!

Can't wait to be out of the 220s :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!