Nsv today

i have been frustrated about the number showing lately on the scale even after eating right and exercising the weight seems to not be going down. Well tonight I went shopping and fit into an xl shirt and size 20 pants. I haven't fit into size 20 in about 3 years or so. I also my measurements tonight and since 8/23 I have lost 6.5 inches. I guess he scale isn't moving due to water being retained by my muscles or something. I was really down and then all this just brought my spirits up again.

Replies

• Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Congrats! That's great! Keep it up and you'll see more previously abandoned pants sizes!
  • ugh i know whatcha mean soooooo frustrating but I think youve hit the nail right on the head its water retention most likely or your gaining muscle which will ultimately shed the fat for good...add mehh !!! new here
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    good job!
    we need to do a scale burning some time soon!
  • Akinkopf
    Akinkopf Posts: 26 Member
    Thanks y'all.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!