Progress Pictures of the 30 day shred!

Options
I started the 30DS on Sept 1st, on the 2nd I took some photos, today I felt very deflated as I weighed myself and my weight keeps going up and down....+ 2lb - 2lb +0.5lb etc, so I was going to give up. Then I thought I would take some photos....this is literally 8 days of doing JM 30DS, I have to be honest, and I do more than one level most days, but nevertheless, this is my progress, its helped kept me going now I can tell you!

398416914.jpg

398416915.jpg

398416916.jpg

Replies

• lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    wow you can really see the change in your waist and arms, well done you, I wish I could stick with it lol
  • Keebler125
    Options
    honestly, (not trying to sound perverted or anything) but i think you look great just the way you are!
  • rfcollins33
    Options
    amazing results! Love the shred!!
  • rsqsquad05
    Options
    Wow, nobody else is saying it but your there is a big difference in your butt too! Great Job!
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    honestly, (not trying to sound perverted or anything) but i think you look great just the way you are!

My goal weight is another 20lb, But I think I am going to get to 130lb and see how I feel there. That would put me at 9 stone 4lb. Quite a comfy weight I think.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! Especially waist and thighs. Good work!
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    Thank you for your lovely comments. Best go and do day 10!
  • jonescynthia
    Options
    Congrats, you can definitely see a difference. I have the same dvd, and I dont think I've been able to do it for 2 consecutive days. I get to discouraged because I cant even seem to do something as easy as jumping jacks lol.
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Can tell a difference in your hips already :happy: I just finished day 7 level 3 and got amazing results to far..keep up the great work!!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done!
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • khollyk
    khollyk Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Your back and waist is looking awesome! And you are definitely getting a cute little butt! Aaah, I'm jealous! I gotta get back on the 30DS!
  • orangealli
    orangealli Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow... Your waist is amazing.

Never heard of the 30 day shred...what is it?
  • zookeeperjess
    Options
    You look great! I am hoping to start the shred and do it for 30 days. Jillian is always so mean to me, though ;0)
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    Wow... Your waist is amazing.

Never heard of the 30 day shred...what is it?

It is a fitness regime put together by Jillian Michaels (biggest loser trainer) it is basically a program which gives you back a good shape after 30 days. It's BRILLIANT!

You can three levels depending on your ability, most people do level one for ten days, level two for ten days and level three for the ten days.
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    The scale is fluctuating because you are gaining muscle and remember it could also be water weight! The good thing is that you are losing inches so thats why its good to take pics! Keep going and compare after 30 days u will have good results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!