weigh in

Options
what the best time to weigh yourself and if weigh with clothes on how hom much do you allow for your clothes

Replies

• kazzit
    kazzit Posts: 113
    Options
    what the best time to weigh yourself and if weigh with clothes on how hom much do you allow for your clothes
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Well, I am following Dr Atkins Nutritional Approach. In his book, he states that you should weigh in, first thing in the morning, nude and after you have voided(used the bathroo) for the first time when first waking.........

I have been doing this and it seems to pretty accurate. That way you don't have to make any allowances for clothing or shoes.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I think you'll find that most members weigh in at the same time of the day, once a week. They wait till AFTER their "morning you know what!" and are usually buck naked! :laugh:
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

I was trying to say that........... :happy:

I have an obsession for the scale................ I only record weight once a week, first thing in the morning, BUT, I have to step on it everyday for some reason............

I have issues!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Lioness - I have issues with the scale, too! Welcome to the club! :bigsmile: I just weaned myself from recording it every day. I literally have a notebook under my sink with every weight from August until the week of Christmas. I feel like I'm in re-hab for scale addiction. LOL :laugh:
  • kazzit
    kazzit Posts: 113
    Options
    thanks i will try to weigh in once a week instead of nearly every day and will do it butt naked lol
  • torbaydi
    Options
    As everybody else said i also weigh first thing in the morning but do usually have my bed time clothes on too scary a sight being nakey hahaha.

I also have a bit of an issue with the scales and weigh each day too x