After a hiatus of not really tracking but thinking I am bein

Options
being careful, I am back. I worked to hard to lose what have to have the creep come back. I realized that I may always be the one that has to track and count calories. I have only gained 2 pounds since I quit being vigilent, but we all know how quickly the weight can come back. So here I am back and looking for motivation and support.

Replies

• lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I think I'm going to always have to track what I eat, as well. Too easy for those calories to creep back in, like you say.
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Ill prob be tracking till Im dead! Once I stop tracking, I go off the deep end!
  • EMc4452
    EMc4452 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I stopped weighing myself for two months and wasnt logging as often and I gained 10 lbs! So trust me I understand what you are saying. I am back to stay now. I've gotten 5 of those lbs off but still working hard just to get back to where I was :(
  • lamlam2468
    lamlam2468 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me. I find that when I track my food and exercise for all to see I feel more accountable. It does work. Last night I thought, oh, I wish I could have 1 piece of candy, but then I thought no! I would have to go to my computer and edit my info, and it just wasn't worth it.
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    welcome back feel free to add me i think i will also have to track for the rest of my life as i put it all back on if i have a cheat week :(
  • shannymack
    Options
    Hi Jennifer! Welcome Back! I just began this adventure yesterday and I already realize I will have to be a calorie counter. I had a very jaded view of the calories I was consuming every day until I began counting the calories I was taking in. Let's just say that yesterday was a day of enlightenment! I'm ok counting calories because I consider it part of educating myself on being healthy and paying attention to what I put into my body. You can do it, so stay strong! :happy:
  • michelellawrence
    Options
    welcome back girl!! I took a couple months off too, and just came back on Tuesday. If it makes you feel any better, I put 8 of those nasty pounds back on! :( I say we kick it into gear, drop those pounds, and track for the rest of our lives!! :) WE GOT THIS!
  • cameralinds
    Options
    I can so relate to this! I hate tracking, well not really, but it's inconvenient sometimes, but I will be doing it for a while.

Feel free to send a request for extra support and encouragement! :)
  • cameralinds
    Options
    I can so relate to this! I hate tracking, well not really, but it's inconvenient sometimes, but I will be doing it for a while.

Feel free to send a request for extra support and encouragement! :)