Hi :)

Options
Hi Everyone!

New to MFP and love it! I lost most of my weight with Weight Watchers, which is reality is just fancy calorie counting. After having 3 kids, you know the rest of the story.So its a very different transition to think outside of point value but Im working it :)

Hope you all have a great weekend! :smile:

Replies

• YeOldeLancer
    Options
    Welcome!! You'll find that most people here are really awesome! Put the time and effort into it and you'll see the results. Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi Tiki...Welcome to MFP! I love it too:bigsmile:
  • xxrouguexx
    xxrouguexx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Tiki,

Welcome! My name is Cynthia. I know how you feel. I've been struggling to lose the weight from my third child for the last 3 1/2 years. I've never done WW, however a friend of mine works for them so I'm familiar with their system. I think if your able to do it on your own without the weekly meetings your better off. Those point values can easily drive me nuts lol. I think each WW point = 50 calories, so you just like learning a new language, you'll be translating to yourself for a while "250 calories in this meal, that's 5 points" lol. But you'll soon find calorie counting easier then figuring out points. Good luck!!
  • russdev
    russdev Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome new here myself really specially on community side of MFP.