me-coffee=bad morning!

Options
I have to go for my yearly checkup this morning, so I don't get my coffee!

I hate that!

I am not looking forward to hearing my stats (cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure etc)
but maybe it will help motivate me even more.

Replies

• innerhottie
    innerhottie Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have to go for my yearly checkup this morning, so I don't get my coffee!

I hate that!

I am not looking forward to hearing my stats (cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure etc)
    but maybe it will help motivate me even more.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'd hate that too. :embarassed:

wtg on making the appointments though, that's one of my New Year's Resolutions! :glasses:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the appointment! I really hate going to doctors of any kind. BLAH!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    my husband says im a binge drinker with my coffee....i chug it all day long on the weekend, and clean the house like a mad woman...then after a few weeks i detox myself and go a whole week with nothing....then i get in one of my cleaning modes and "crack out" as he lovingly calls it.
    everybody leaves the house when i get like that cuz they know they'll be put to work.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I feel ya....people know just not to even talk to me until I've had my cup of coffee mad0222.gif I am NOT a morning person :grumble: :laugh: But my job requires me to be up at 5am :sad: :sad: First day shift job I've ever had (I've had it for the past two years and still not used to it :ohwell: ) But the pay is better so I guess I'll just keep drinking my coffee and deal with it :tongue: :wink:

Good for you on the dr appt. I keep telling myself, I should get it checked to. Hmmmmm....maybe I will :smokin: thanks for the idea :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    my husband says im a binge drinker with my coffee....i chug it all day long on the weekend, and clean the house like a mad woman...then after a few weeks i detox myself and go a whole week with nothing....then i get in one of my cleaning modes and "crack out" as he lovingly calls it.
    everybody leaves the house when i get like that cuz they know they'll be put to work.
    bwahaharoll.gif

I love my coffee too! Due to an ulcer, I can only have my one morning travel mug (i.e. about 2-3 cups heehee). Anything more than that and my stomach aches. And if I have coffee after 4p, I end up running around like a crazy woman too, Tampa.:wink:
  • Katton
    Katton Posts: 17
    Options
    I CAN'T function without my coffee in the morning..I'm feeling for ya for sure!!!
  • innerhottie
    innerhottie Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am chugging a HUGE cup right now... my head was killing me.
  • torbaydi
    Options
    awww i dont need to have coffee but i like the occsional cup.

Hope your check goes ok hunny
    xxx
  • brunsie
    brunsie Posts: 54
    Options
    I HATE when I have to do that. I have at least 3 cups before I leave the house in the morning. Enjoy your cup now. :drinker: