Losing the right way

Options
mbailey2981 This is my first post! I have been on the weight loss thing in full effect since May. I have lost to date 27 lbs and I feel great! I get discouraged sometimes because i hate exercising but i know so far diet and exercise have worked for me so I MUST keep pushing!!! :-)

Replies

• sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Yep.
  • CPrincipeDeSA
    CPrincipeDeSA Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. For someone who hates exercising you're definitely doing something right! I think the exercising thing is just the need to change your mindset. Focus on and look for the good... the extra energy, the burn, the opportunity to clear your mind and just focus on yourself for a minute. As women, mothers, and providers sometimes we don't give ourselves that time.
    Keep up the good work!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hi there,,,,,,understand completely. Ive tried just dieting,it didnt work. The only thing that works is diet and excercise. And Im with you, I do not get "into" excercise, excepting swimming and walking somewhere beautiful (my treadmill, in the livingroom does not count)
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Great job in losing 27 pounds...keep up the diet and exercise and you'll do great. Welcome to MFP.