Detox products = waste of money

Options

Replies

• MelK8RN
    MelK8RN Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I think there are some products out there that are a waste of money. I run a health and wellness business however and represent some amazing products, one of which is a 7 day cleanse and it is amazing! I have had great result as have my clients!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Bumping so I can find to read later. I always say they are a waste, but I would like to read the article.
  • lovedbyGod2
    Options
    I agree - those 24 hour ones are a waste - but the 7 day ones, and the ones that don't tell you not to eat actually work!
  • anony999
    anony999 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I think there are some products out there that are a waste of money. I run a health and wellness business however and represent some amazing products, one of which is a 7 day cleanse and it is amazing! I have had great result as have my clients!

I don't know anything about the specific product you are referring to, but the article (and much of what we know about the body) contends that the human body is efficient at cleansing itself and eliminating waste on its own with proper diet and exercise.
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I don't know anything about the specific product you are referring to, but the article (and much of what we know about the body) contends that the human body is efficient at cleansing itself and eliminating waste on its own with proper diet and exercise.
    [/quote]

I agree that our bodies work well when we treat them right. The advertizing on these cleanses make them sound like we all need a cleanse and that is not true.