Joined yesterday and looking for friends

Options
I am new to the site as of yesterday and I am looking for friends to keep me motivated. I am trying to lose weight the healthy way cuz the quick fixes Ive tried have not worked or I gained all the weight back. I am ready for a healthier life :)

Replies

• pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :happy:
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Welcome racha2424, Have a great Saturday and Wonderful Journey:wink:
  • blueyeb
    Options
    Welcome :happy:
  • HankFit247
    Options
    Welcome!

We're all here to provide assistance and support. Just let me know how I can be of personal assistance.

Hank
  • minimommy1
    minimommy1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group.
    The only way to be successful is to make it a lifestyle journey. Don't focus too much on the scale because that can cause you to get frustrated. Instead focus on making the right choices to live a healthy life. Choose goals that focus on a healthy life so that when you become healthy you can maintain it without too much trouble because you have made the changes necessary to do it.
    You can do this. You may friend me if you like.
  • spudsmum
    Options
    Welcome ... I have sent friends request :)
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I'm new here too and finding my way around slowly. I've been recording everything I eat (no cheating!) and I'm amazed just how much fun it is. I've already got several new friends, but happy to add more. Friend request on it's way.
  • snhatfield
    Options
    Welcome! I just started up again earlier this week, good luck to ya!
    Feel free to add me if you need a friend and support. It makes the journey easier.
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Feel free to add me as a friend.