The new season starts on tuesday. I am so excited im bursting:laugh:

Replies

• bricker06
    bricker06 Posts: 316
    Options
    The new season starts on tuesday. I am so excited im bursting:laugh:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    Same here. I really enjoy the show even though their weight loss isn't typical. I watched season 3 recently on Bravo and people lost 100 lbs in 3 months.

It would be nice to concentrate on nutrition and exercise with no life distractions.
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    There is a new show starting tonight at 10pm Eastern on Lifetime about a group of friends wanted to lose weight. I'm going to watch that tonight too.
  • Schaff
    Schaff Posts: 83
    Options
    My roommate and I love the Biggest Loser! I find it a motivator to get off the couch and get to the gym.

118936.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    There is a new show starting tonight at 10pm Eastern on Lifetime about a group of friends wanted to lose weight. I'm going to watch that tonight too.

That starts tonight? I as wanting to watch that and I dont think I really watch anything on Mondays but I will have to tivo it tonight. TO busy with the kids.
  • torbaydi
    Options
    i love watching this program, its nice too that it is do able x
  • brunsie
    brunsie Posts: 54
    Options
    I am so looking forward to watching Biggest Loser tomorrow night. I truly do love that show.
  • bricker06
    Options

That starts tonight? I as wanting to watch that and I dont think I really watch anything on Mondays but I will have to tivo it tonight. TO busy with the kids.
    Biggest loser starts tuesday at 7 on nbc.
  • bricker06
    Options
    Also i think since it is such a great motivator im going to do some weight lifting. Instead of eating during a commercial (which is what i used to do) im going to do bicep curls, and maybe some triceps. Any one want to join me????
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I love that show, can't wait until tomorrow night, you will know where I will be!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Bricker06, you do your bicep curls and I will walk/run my stairs during the commercials.