Finally...

Options
the results are starting to show. slowly but surely. some of you know I actually gained:sad: a pound over the holidays - but hey, its one pound, and as my previous posts noted i just rededicated myself to watching my diet & exercise. beer? - buh-bye! walking/running? - double the target!

and finally, the scale has dropped and more important I've lost 1.5% BF. now that's what i call a good start to the year. if I can do it - you can! keep going!:laugh:

42671.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• mrhappy
    mrhappy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    the results are starting to show. slowly but surely. some of you know I actually gained:sad: a pound over the holidays - but hey, its one pound, and as my previous posts noted i just rededicated myself to watching my diet & exercise. beer? - buh-bye! walking/running? - double the target!

and finally, the scale has dropped and more important I've lost 1.5% BF. now that's what i call a good start to the year. if I can do it - you can! keep going!:laugh:

42671.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • hollymires
    Options
    good job! I have lost a couple as well :bigsmile: Now...if I can make myself start exercising today...

Holly
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    WTG on your loss :drinker: :flowerforyou: And you have the right attitude....if you fall just get back up and keep going :drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Oh, the beer! My husband has started on MFP & his first words were, "do I have to give up beer & ice cream?" LOL

Good for you, Mr. Happy! You are a great motivator for the rest of us! :flowerforyou: