Workouts for waist and abs ?

Options
Does anyone know any good exercises for back fat and to slim the waist line? also any good exercises for abs?

please & thank you :]

Replies

• angiek2322
    angiek2322 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    jillian michaels ripped in 30........I also do turbo jam for abs:) good luck:)
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    I'd definitely recommend Jillian Micheals' 30 day shred! I started the shred, did levels 1 & 2 every day (10 days each) and then went off track because of family stuff (five kids lol). I completed 5 more days of level 2 rather sporadically (level 3 exacerbated my shoulder problem, so I went back to 2), and then had measurements done again. I'd lost a total of 9 inches (3 on my waist, 4 on my abdomen, and 1 on each arm). My bust stayed the same, but in all honesty, I think it's only because I had just awakened and didn't nurse the baby before I left for the gym. LOL

Anyway-I'm sure if I had done the full 30 days as it was supposed to be done, I'd have had even BETTER results. I love JM. But I hate her. But she rocks! haha
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    planks! hula hooping is supposed to be really good too!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    you can't spot reduce, just maintain a caloric deficit and your waist will slim.
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    you can't spot reduce, just maintain a caloric deficit and your waist will slim.

You obviously haven't paid much attention to the 30DS thread... everyone on there has had results similar to mine in only 30 workouts. In all honesty, during my 30DS, I totally slacked off on my cardio workouts and went over on calories more than I had in the four months prior, and I had one of my biggest inches lost months.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/272924-the-ultimate-before-and-after-30-day-shred-thread