Hello Everyone!

MacHildegarde
MacHildegarde Posts: 5
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I just joined the website January 2nd to bring in the new year on better terms. I am eighteen years old and have been overweight since I was a child. I've also been a smoker for six years but I quit the same day I decided I wanted to actually take care of myself. It's only been less than a week but I'm feeling absolutely fantastic. I feel lighter and more capable of taking charge of my life. Sooo.. Anyway, I'm always one for conversation and meeting new people. So.. let's chat!

Replies

• I just joined the website January 2nd to bring in the new year on better terms. I am eighteen years old and have been overweight since I was a child. I've also been a smoker for six years but I quit the same day I decided I wanted to actually take care of myself. It's only been less than a week but I'm feeling absolutely fantastic. I feel lighter and more capable of taking charge of my life. Sooo.. Anyway, I'm always one for conversation and meeting new people. So.. let's chat!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Hello! :flowerforyou:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Hey pookie? Done them dishes yet???? Just kidding!

Introducing my 'roommate' Kristen!! Way to go, lady!! xoxo Julie
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Good for you for quitting smoking & for taking charge of your health! Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • How's the day going for everyone?
    I hope all is well.

And "Russia"..
    I'll get to 'em!! Hahah!
    It's like a bowl and a spoon, for pete's sake. Lol.
    Jay kay. Jay kay. :laugh:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    I know, I was only joking! :flowerforyou:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Hello and congrats on quitting smoking!
  • Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.