I'm a new comer

magstress
magstress Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all. Just joined this past weekend. I am 43 (almost 44) and have struggled since college. really want to get healthy and lose some of this weight I've gained in the last 15 years or so. Any support is welcome. Thanks and good luck to you all on your journeys!

118485.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal[/ur

Replies

• Hi all. Just joined this past weekend. I am 43 (almost 44) and have struggled since college. really want to get healthy and lose some of this weight I've gained in the last 15 years or so. Any support is welcome. Thanks and good luck to you all on your journeys!

118485.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal[/ur
  • :flowerforyou:

I just started this weekend as well...good luck to you!

Holly
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    welcome to you both, any questions we are all here to help each other! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Welcome to the boards! The site is great & the people are awesome! Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: Read the posts that Mike has locked for the Newbies to read. If you need links let me know. Otherwise just go to the community message boards under General Weightloss and Diet help and you will find them :flowerforyou: Good luck to you :drinker:
  • Hi, I'm a newbie too. I'm 42 (almost 43) and have 35lbs I want to lose. I think this site is great. Here's to doing it in 2009!

:wink:
This discussion has been closed.