Killer Buns& Thighs

Options
Just thought I'd give some feedback on the most recent JM DVD. Just did Level 1 and found it challenging but with a lot of room to increase intensity through adding weights or speed. She recycles some moves from other DVDs (ie., 30D shred), but those are mostly in the warm up and cardio. Not quite as difficult at Level2 of 30DS or No More Trouble Zones, but likely because it is more targeted, less cardio, and focused on toning. Bottom line (no pun intended), it's another nice addition to the JM DVD series. Feel free to friend me if you want updates on the other Levels!:smile:

Full disclosure: I like JM's style because it is easier for me to follow the moves and use the adaptations (I have iffy knees and ruptured my Achilles tendon last year, so explosive high impact moves are not for me).

Replies

• CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hi. Which DVD was it? I'm not really up on which is the most recent. I have almost finished lv 1 of 30DS and I'm really enjoying it. I'm following Natalie where I can (not for push-ups though - can't do them) and I was looking for another JM DVD for when I have finished 30DS.

I wasn't sure if "Killer buns and thighs" was the actual name of the DVD. I've not seen it anywhere.
  • project150
    Options
    Ooh, I just saw that at Walmart the other day. I haven't finished Ripped yet so I decided not to buy it until I do. I love JM too! Good luck with the new workout!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Keep us posted!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 7 level 3 of 30DS then moving onto Killer Buns and Thighs!! Can it be bought at walmart now? since it just came out i wasnt sure..Looking forward to another butt kicking workout from Jillian :grumble:
  • plc765
    plc765 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I received killer buns and thighs last night in the mail and had to try it out. I agree on level one. I def felt the burn, but I'm thinking of seeing what level two is all about. Having completed Ripped in 30 a few months back, and just now finishing up with Supreme 90, I feel as though I MIGHT be able to tackle level two. I am also doing the Butt Bible and love that as well! Good luck to everyone!
  • dlj1970
    dlj1970 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    The name is "Killer Buns and Thighs", and I bought if off of Amazon for around $10. It wasn't available until last week, but I bought an advanced copy (along with Ripped in 30 and 6 week 6 pack), and it arrived this morning. Couldn't wait to try it!!
  • CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    The name is "Killer Buns and Thighs", and I bought if off of Amazon for around $10. It wasn't available until last week, but I bought an advanced copy (along with Ripped in 30 and 6 week 6 pack), and it arrived this morning. Couldn't wait to try it!!

Thanks. It's not available in the UK yet. We can't even get Ripped in 30 until after christmas. I might just have to get the NTSC import because I don't think I can wait that long, lol.