I love being back in the game

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
and working out and being meticulous and its already paying off I have dropped a couple of the "comfort lb" I put on. I know now there will never be slacking. I did post i gained a few during the holidays but KNOW it will brush right off(so i didnt post them). I feel better and even found a buddy at work that when it gets nicer we are gonna be running buddies, just cause we go to different gyms, but wanna be workout buddies...so as far as fitness goes yup 09 is my year!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    and working out and being meticulous and its already paying off I have dropped a couple of the "comfort lb" I put on. I know now there will never be slacking. I did post i gained a few during the holidays but KNOW it will brush right off(so i didnt post them). I feel better and even found a buddy at work that when it gets nicer we are gonna be running buddies, just cause we go to different gyms, but wanna be workout buddies...so as far as fitness goes yup 09 is my year!!!!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    that is such a great positive attitude! :flowerforyou:

2009 WILL be our year! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!