Down 32# total and 9# since Summer, with photos

Options

Replies

• gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I even see a difference over the summer. Great abs!
  • Mahlissa
    Options
    :flowerforyou: you are a beauty and define determination and dedication
  • narenn
    Options
    Wow major difference in the final set of pics. You look great! Congratulations!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You have every right to brag!!!!! You look fantastic!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats!!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! You totally have bragging rights. All your hard work paid off, congratulations! And I think I have that same bikini. Someday I'll post pictures of it.
  • knetterk
    Options
    You look awsome..... and younger at that!! Way to go!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! :flowerforyou:

To answer questions... I'm 5'5, but I feel taller now! My posture has definitely improved.

Exercise wise, I try to run at least 3 miles 3 or 4 times a week. My neighborhood is hilly, so most runs include a 100 to 250 foot incline.

In theory, I like to go to the gym twice a week, where I spend a half hour doing a round of all the weight machines and some hanging reverse crunches in the roman chair, then another hour doing cardio ... maybe a half hour on a bike, half hour on a treadmill or elliptical or arc trainer. It takes me a good half hour from when I leave my house to when I hit the gym floor, so I want to make the most of my time there. I've been slacking the past week, though, because I live in Northeast PA and while my home wasn't affected by floods, both the area Planet Fitnesses were in evacuation zones. :noway:

And I do EA Active Sports 2 on the Playstation. It's not a game. It's pretty much what any exercise DVD would do, but interactive and customizable. Cardio, Weights, Calisthenics, maybe a touch of Plyometrics. I mostly do custom or "trainer generated" workouts on that now that I've finished their 3 week and 9 week challenges.

Food wise, I eat quite a bit. Since hitting my first goal in June, I aim for 1500 calories, plus exercise calories, so typically 1800-2000, Monday through Friday, then eat what I want on weekends, with no logging at all. During August when I maintained, I aimed for 1600+ exercise cals Mon-Fri. Now that I want to lose a little more, I'm back to 1500+. Nothing is off limits. I have half a rising crust DiGiorno about once a week. I love bread and pasta, and typically have a bagel for breakfast... I ain't afraid of no carbs! I don't pay attention to them or fat. I only try to stay a little under my calories and sodium (but sometimes fail miserably), and go over on my carbs and fiber.

My food diary is open, but this past week, spending every spare moment glued to the news and facebook and river levels, my eating has been crap. In fact, after the baby shower last Saturday, followed by a booze-and-munchie-filled party that evening, I "gained" 6.5 pounds from Saturday morning to Sunday morning, something I blogged about here: http://www.isthisbliss.com/?p=258 (Scales, Roadblocks and Detours)

I was really amazed I not only got back down to my last Saturday morning weight in a week, but also lost another half pound on top of it. After a bacon, egg and hash brown brunch yesterday, and a trip to my favorite Mexican restaurant last night, I'm back up a few pounds. Normal fluctuation. Nothing to worry about.

Really, it's not about extreme lifestyle changes for me. Just moderation. I don't plow through an entire bag of Butterfingers in 48 hours. In fact, most of the time, I look at the calorie count and decide, "It's not worth it." I'd rather have a 130 calorie Fiber Plus bar, which is filling AND delicious, than a 200 calorie candy bar that is just delicious. Most of the time. Sometimes, the chocolate wins. :wink:
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    This line?
    I don't pay attention to them or fat. I only try to stay a little under my calories and sodium (but sometimes fail miserably), and go over on my carbs and fiber.

Should read:
    I don't pay attention to them or fat. I only try to stay a little under my calories and sodium (but sometimes fail miserably), and go over on my PROTEIN and fiber.
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    You look amazing... Your were right were I am now and where I am gonna be.... soon!

Thanks for the motivation!! :smile:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you are totally inspirfreakingational!!!!!!
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm speechless!! You look so fantastic!! You have done a tremendous job!!
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    congrats!
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Another diva!
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You look so fantastic! What sort of exercise are you doing?
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    Thanks!

Running, walking, EA Sports Active 2 on the Playstation, and maybe twice a week going to the gym to do weights & treadmill or elliptical or exercise bike.
  • docsharp
    docsharp Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    You look fantastic. Good job!
  • brucedelaney
    brucedelaney Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Very nice, truly an inspiration!
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! You look amazing and young :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!